Please note that getting a visa for international delegates is only the responsibility of the international delegate. ECO-ENA, Inc., Canada provides only acceptance letters upon finalizing registration and conference (non-refundable) fee- payment by the delegate.
If you are a participant in the conference, please don’t proceed with payment unless you receive an acceptance email from the conference chair. All fees are non-refundable according to our financial policy.
Please note that ECO-ENA, Inc. International Conferences are small scientific conferences. We aim to compile intellectual material for discussions and publications.
Postgraduate students can also find a chance in our conferences to revise their papers by listening to other scholars' comments from different Universities and different countries.
Please note that according to our new attendance policy after January 15th, 2014, we accept registrations of attendees from the host country of the conference only (Or from countries that don't require that complicated traveling documents to attend the conference) while we accept participation with original intellectual work from anywhere in the world.
For the accepted paper/ article to be included in the conference final proceeding, at least one author is expected to attend the conference and present his/ her paper after finalizing registration. All comments by discussants should be considered for the final publication at the conference e-proceeding.
New - Considered after October 1st, 2016
Best 3- papers of any of our international conferences would be considered for publication at our scientific peer-reviewed journals after they go for another peer revision.
The Journal of International Business & Economic Affairs: ISSN 1916-8748 (Online), Library & Archive Canada.
The Scientific Journal of Agricultural Economics: ISSN 1923-6522 (Online), Library & Archive Canada
The Canadian Journal of Islamic Economics & Islamic Finance: ISSN 2292-0579 (On-line): Library & Archive Canada
Criteria of Selection:
For complete manuscripts submissions:
1. The manuscript must be original.
2. The manuscript must completely avoid all types of plagiarism according to the APA regulations.
3. All references must be written according to the APA citations.
4. The manuscript must follow all scientific regulations of a scientific research paper according to the APA style.
For Abstracts Submissions:
1. Only abstracts submissions would be considered for Panel Discussion Sessions.
2. The abstract must follow the APA style of writing an abstract of a research paper/ an article.
3. The topic and the title must be relevant to the conference themes.
Integrity and Ethical Codes
- Only the conference chairs accept/ decline submissions according to the criteria of the selections mentioned above.
After finalizing registration and paying the required conference fee, accepted submissions would be included in the conference's final program.
- This conference is about intellectual meetings that include scholars in the same/ in a relevant field (s), freelance researchers, and practitioners. The participant must present before a few of those scholars/ researchers. Comments would be received during the conference would help in improving the submitted work. All accepted manuscripts would be equally considered for publication in the conference e-proceeding. The best three manuscripts would be considered for publication at ECO-ENA's peer-reviewed journals after they go for another peer-review process.
- A complete report after the end of the conference would be posted on the conference website with complete transparency.
Our fees are not refundable, so the conference organizer would only accept payment after accepting submitted papers/ articles/ abstracts.
- The personal organizer of this conference is Dr. Ghada G. Mohamed; president of ECO-ENA: Economics & ECO-Engineering Associate, Inc., Canada
- This is an international conference, so international scholars/ researchers/ practitioners are welcomed to apply from anywhere in the world.
- Our work as the organizer of this conference is completely transparent and available to all applicants to view.
- After finalizing registration, the organizer sends both the acceptance letter and the receipt of payment with complete information signed by the president of ECO-ENA, Inc., Canada, to the conference delegate within three business days from the time of payment.
- The organizer of the conference abides by the ethical codes of contacts. We depend on sending/ receiving messages and attaching files by email to record all our contacts with all delegates.