The 8th Annual Conference of Economic Forum of Entrepreneurship & International Business
ECO-ENA: Economics & ECO-Engineering Associate, Inc.®, Canada
Conference Venue: LMH (The Monson Conference Room), Oxford University, Oxford, United Kingdom
Conference Date: February 1st 2020
Type of Conference: Intellectual meeting in a closed room
The 8th Annual Conference of Economic Forum of Entrepreneurship & International Business:
ISSN 1925-461X = The Annual Conference of Economic Forum of Entrepreneurship & International Business (Online): Library & Archive Canada
ISBN: 978-1-988081-09-0 = The 8th Annual Conference of Economic Forum of Entrepreneurship & International Business (Online): Library & Archive Canada
Ghada Mohamed; (the Organizer of the Conference); ECO-ENA, Inc., Canada
Paper 13: "Innovation and Economic Growth - Dynamic Analysis" - Working paper
Ghada G. Mohamed, Mahmoud Hassanien (Ahram Canadian University) and Nagwa Samak (Cairo University), Egypt
Morrison Handley-Schachler; Napier University, United Kingdom
Paper 11: "Corporate Financial Performance and Bond Ratings: Implications for Corporate Image and Financial Brand Strenfth"
Morrison H. Schachler (Napier University) and Jyoti Navare (Middlesex University), UK
Daniel May; Harper Adams University, United Kingdom
Paper 12: "Assessing Non-Economic Determinants of "Farmers" Willingness to Produce Healthy and Safe Food Products" - Published paper
Daniel May (Harper Adams University)
Conference Speakers "International Scholars"
February 1st, 2020
Sangita Choudhury, Jadavpur University, India
Paper 6: "ِAnalyzing Efficiency of Secondary Education in India: A State-Level Study Using Data Envelopment Analysis"
Sangita Choudhury and Arpita Ghose
Pratapsinh Chauhan, Saurashtra University, India
Shaleen Kumar Srivastava, Saurashtra University, India
Paper 1: "Applicability of Machine learning & Data Analytics on reduction of Non-performing loans (NPLs) in Global Financial Sector
Special reference to trends in Indian Banking Sector"
Shaleen Kumar Srivastava, Pratapsinh Chauhan, and Prachi Srivastava
Lakma Deshani Algewattha: University of Ruhuna, Sri Lanka
Paper 8: "AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF BOARD EFFECTIVENESS AND ENTREPRENEURIAL
ORIENTATION WITH THE
MODERATING EFFECT OF CORPORATE CULTURE IN SRI LANKAN LISTED COMPANIES"
Lakma Deshani Algewattha
Maha Radwan, University of Turin, Italy
Salma DRISSI, Agadir, Morocco
Paper 10: "Crowdfunding: A Locomotive for the Development of Social Entrepreneurship - The case of Morocco"
Maha Radwan, Salma Drissi, and Silvana Secinaro
SANGITA PODDAR, JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY, India
Paper 7: "Online Platform Quality, Discount and Advertising: A Theoretical Analysis"
Sangita Poddar, Tanmoyee Banerjee, and Prof. Swapnendu Bandyopadhyay
Vigor Husetovic, Price Water House Coopers, Spain
Paper 2: "Does Fintech Contribute to Systemic Risk? Evidence from the U.S. and Europe"
Ana Laura Garc´ıab , Vigor Husetovi , and Jessica Lassiter
Sukamal Datta, Naba Ballygunge Mahavidyalaya, India
Paper 9: "Women Entrepreneurship in India: Empowerment with Equal Opportunity"
Updesh Khinda, Innocent Hearts Group of Institutions, India
Paper 4: "Rural Credit and Rural Development: Contribution of NABARD in the development of Indian Rural Economy"
Paper 3: "Financial Institutions: How is changing the MSMEs Financing model in India"
Sofien Tiba, Faculty of Economics and Management of Sfax, Tunisia
Paper 5: "The curse vs. blessing of urbanization debate ‘Anglophone Africa vs. Francophone Africa"
Sofien Tiba - Over-Skype Presentation
Closing as usual with a nice song by Dr. Morrison Handley-Schachler
Dear Conference Delegates: Thanks for making the conference successful :)
Many thanks to the LMH's staff at Oxford University for their great hospitality.
This was the reporting of the 8th annual conference of economic forum of entrepreneurship & International business
Presentations and the conference proceeding will be posted soon.
Reporting: Both registered attendees couldn't make it to the conference on time.
The Conference Program
February 1st, 2020
Venue: Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford University, Oxford, United Kingdom
Conference Room: The Monson Room
Entrepreneurship & International Business
ISBN: 978-1-988081-09-0: (The 8th Annual Conference of Economic Forum of Entrepreneurship & International Business)
8:30 am - 9:00 am Registration & Refreshments
Program: From 9:00 a.m to 5:20 p.m
Duration/ Presentation: 40 Minutes
From 9:00 am to 11:40 pm
Financial Economics & Sustainability - Macro/ Micro perspectives: Case Studies & Econometric Analysis
Paper (1-1): From 9:00 am to 9:40 am
Paper (1-2): From 9:40 am - 10: 20 am
Paper (1-3): From 10:20 am to 11:00 am
Paper (1-4): From 11:00 am to 11:40 am
From 11:40 am to 12:20 pm:
Evaluating the first 4- papers' Econometric Analysis and Open Discussions
Paper (1-5): From 12:20 pm to 1:00 pm
1:00 - 2:00 pm
(Lunch Break - All delegates are invited)
From 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Entrepreneurship, Workplace Adoption, Social Barriers, Human Mobility and Social Marketing - Case Studies
(Coffee, Tea and Refreshments will be presented to all delegates at 3:30 during the discussions)
Paper (1-6): From 2:00 pm to 2:40 pm
Paper (1-7): From 2:40 pm - 3: 20 pm
Paper (1-8): From 3:20 pm - 4: 00 pm
Paper (1-9): From 4:00 pm - 4: 40 pm
Paper (1-10): From 4:40 pm - 5: 20 pm
From 5: 20 am to 6:00 pm
Discussion and Closing by the Conference Chairs
Our Conferences’ main policies:
- Please note that getting a visa for international delegates is only the responsibility of the international delegate. ECO-ENA, Inc., Canada provides only acceptance letters upon finalizing registration and conference (non-refundable) fees payment by the delegate.
- If you are a participant to the conference please don’t proceed for payment unless you receive an acceptance email from the conference chair because all fees are non-refundable according to our financial policy.
- Please note that ECO-ENA, Inc. International Conferences are small scientific conferences. We aim to compile intellectual material for discussions and publications.
- Postgraduate students can also find a chance in our conferences to revise their papers by listening to comments of other scholars from different Universities and different countries.
- Please note that according to our new attendance policy after January 15th, 2014 we accept registrations of attendees from the host country of the conference only (Or from countries that don't require that complicated travelling documents to attend the conference) while we accept participation with original intellectual work from anywhere in the world.
- In order for the accepted paper/ article to be included in the conference final proceeding at least one author is expected to attend the conference and to present his/ her paper after finalizing registration. All comments by discussants should be considered for the final publication at the conference e-proceeding.
New - Considered after October 1st, 2016
Best 3- papers of any of our international conferences would be considered for publication at our scientific peer reviewed journals after they go for another peer revision.
The Journal of International Business & Economic Affairs: ISSN 1916-8748 (Online), Library & Archive Canada.
The Scientific Journal of Agricultural Economics: ISSN 1923-6522 (Online), Library & Archive Canada
The Canadian Journal of Islamic Economics & Islamic Finance: ISSN 2292-0579 (On-line): Library & Archive Canada
Criteria of Selection:
For complete manuscripts submissions:
1. The manuscript must be original.
2. The manuscript must completely avoid all types of plagiarism according to the APA regulations.
3. All references must be written according to the APA citations.
4. The manuscript must follow all scientific regulations of a scientific research paper according to the APA style.
For Abstracts Submissions:
1. Only abstracts submissions would be considered for Panel Discussion Sessions.
2. The abstract must follow the APA style of writing an abstract of a research paper/ an article.
3. The topic and the title must be relevant to the conference themes.
Integrity and Ethical Codes
- Only the chairs of the conference accept/ decline submissions according to the criteria of selections mentioned above.
- After finalizing registration and paying the required conference fee; accepted submissions would be included in the final program of the conference.
- This conference is about intellectual meetings that include scholars in the same/ in relevant field (s), freelance researchers and practitioners. The participant must present before a few of those scholars/ researchers. Comments would be received during the conference would help in improving the submitted work. All accepted manuscripts would be equally considered for publication in the conference e-proceeding. The best three manuscripts would be considered for publication at ECO-ENA's peer reviewed journals after they go for another peer review process.
- A complete report after the end of the conference would be posted on the conference website with complete transparency.
- Because our fees are not refundable so payment would be only accepted by the conference organizer after acceptance of submitted papers/ articles/ abstracts.
- The personal organizer of this conference is Dr. Ghada G. Mohamed; president of ECO-ENA: Economics & ECO-Engineering Associate, Inc., Canada
- This is an international conference so international scholars/ researchers/ practitioners are welcomed to apply from anywhere in the world.
- Our work as the organizer of this conference is completely transparent and available to all applicants to view.
- After finalizing registration; the organizer sends both the acceptance letter and the receipt of payment with complete information signed by the president of ECO-ENA, Inc., Canada to the conference delegate within three business days from the time of payment.
- The organizer of the conference abides by the ethical codes of contacts. We depend on sending/ receiving messages and attaching files by emails as a record of all our contacts with all delegates.
Offers to our attendees for accommodations >>> Please note that the accommodations and all travelling arrangements are only the conference attendees/ presenters' responsibility
||Saint Luke's Apartments
||1 Bed Aprt
||2 - 4.
||Business Park Apartments
||2 Bed Aprt
||4 - 6.
Offers include all the bills, housekeeping, free WiFi, Parking and 0% VAT.
They can be offered for groups of 2 - 6 attending the conference together.
Tel : +44 333 444 4324 "This is an external contact"
Venue: Lady Margaret Hall, Norham Gardens, Oxford OX2 6QA, UK