The 8th Annual Conference of Economic Forum of Entrepreneurship & International Business
ECO-ENA: Economics & ECO-Engineering Associate, Inc.®, Canada
Conference Venue: LMH (The Monson Conference Room), Oxford University, Oxford, United Kingdom
Conference Date: February 1st 2020
The 8th Annual Conference of Economic Forum of Entrepreneurship & International Business:
ISSN 1925-461X = The Annual Conference of Economic Forum of Entrepreneurship & International Business (Online): Library & Archive Canada
ISBN: 978-1-988081-09-0 = The 8th Annual Conference of Economic Forum of Entrepreneurship & International Business (Online): Library & Archive Canada
Ghada Mohamed; (the Organizer of the Conference); ECO-ENA, Inc., Canada
Morrison Handley-Schachler; Napier University, United Kingdom
Daniel May; Harper Adams University, United Kingdom
Thomas Henschel, Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Berlin University of Applied Sciences, Germany
Conference Speakers "International Scholars"
February 1st, 2020
Sangita Choudhury, Jadavpur University, India
Pratapsinh Chauhan, Saurashtra University, India
Shaleen Kumar Srivastava, Saurashtra University, India
Lakma Deshani Algewattha: University of Ruhuna, Sri Lanka
Maha Mohamed Radwan, Corso Unione Sovietica, Italy
Salma DRISSI, Agadir, Morocco
SANGITA PODDAR, JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY, India
Vigor Husetovic, Price Water House Coopers, Spain
Sukamal Datta, Naba Ballygunge Mahavidyalaya, India
Updesh Khinda,, Innocent Hearts Group of Institutions, India
Sofien Tiba,, Faculty of Economics and Management of Sfax, Tunisia
Call for Papers
Scholars, freelance researchers and PhD candidates are invited to submit their manuscripts to be considered for presentation at the 8th annual conference of economic forum of entrepreneurship & international business that will be held in the Monson Conference Room, Oxford University, Oxford, United Kingdom on February 1st & 2nd, 2020.
Areas would be considered for presentation include all areas of Economics & Business
Manuscript submission: August 30th, 2019
The final conference program will be posted on January 10th, 2020
Only delegates with accepted papers by the conference scientific committee can finalize the required fee before posting the final program.
The deadline of evaluating more papers is over.
- The conference will be held on February 1st, 2020.
- Another symposium might be held on February 2nd, 2020 if the rest of registrations
- are done before posting the final program.
- Otherwise; the conference will be only held on February 1st, 2020 from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
"The fees / day"
|Presentation Fee / day
|Presentation Fee (Research Student) / day
|Attendance Fee / day
|Attendance Fee (Research student) / day
Fees include refreshments the whole day
Fees are not refundable. Please view the conference policy before finalizing registration.
Skype presentation might be accepted. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
Click here for the accepted ways of payment >>>
THE REGISTRATION FORM
USE THE FORM BELOW FOR THE INITIAL REGISTRATION - YOU SHOULD HEAR FROM US ASAP
Click here for the accepted ways of payment >>>
Our Conferences’ main policies:
- Please note that getting a visa for international delegates is only the responsibility of the international delegate. ECO-ENA, Inc., Canada provides only acceptance letters upon finalizing registration and conference (non-refundable) fees payment by the delegate.
- If you are a participant to the conference please don’t proceed for payment unless you receive an acceptance email from the conference chair because all fees are non-refundable according to our financial policy.
- Please note that ECO-ENA, Inc. International Conferences are small scientific conferences. We aim to compile intellectual material for discussions and publications.
- Postgraduate students can also find a chance in our conferences to revise their papers by listening to comments of other scholars from different Universities and different countries.
- Please note that according to our new attendance policy after January 15th, 2014 we accept registrations of attendees from the host country of the conference only (Or from countries that don't require that complicated traveling documents to attend the conference) while we accept participation with original intellectual work from anywhere in the world.
- In order for the accepted paper/ article to be included in the conference final proceeding at least one author is expected to attend the conference and to present his/ her paper after finalizing registration. All comments by discussants should be considered for the final publication at the conference e-proceeding.
New - Considered after October 1st, 2016
Best 3- papers of any of our international conferences would be considered for publication at our scientific peer reviewed journals after they go for another peer revision.
The Journal of International Business & Economic Affairs: ISSN 1916-8748 (Online), Library & Archive Canada.
The Scientific Journal of Agricultural Economics: ISSN 1923-6522 (Online), Library & Archive Canada
The Canadian Journal of Islamic Economics & Islamic Finance: ISSN 2292-0579 (On-line): Library & Archive Canada
Criteria of Selection:
For complete manuscripts submissions:
1. The manuscript must be original.
2. The manuscript must completely avoid all types of plagiarism according to the APA regulations.
3. All references must be written according to the APA citations.
4. The manuscript must follow all scientific regulations of a scientific research paper according to the APA style.
For Abstracts Submissions:
1. Only abstracts submissions would be considered for Panel Discussion Sessions.
2. The abstract must follow the APA style of writing an abstract of a research paper/ an article.
3. The topic and the title must be relevant to the conference themes.
Integrity and Ethical Codes
- Only the chairs of the conference accept/ decline submissions according to the criteria of selections mentioned above.
- After finalizing registration and paying the required conference fee; accepted submissions would be included in the final program of the conference.
- This conference is about intellectual meetings that include scholars in the same/ in relevant field (s), freelance researchers and practitioners. The participant must present before a few of those scholars/ researchers. Comments would be received during the conference would help in improving the submitted work. All accepted manuscripts would be equally considered for publication in the conference e-proceeding. The best three manuscripts would be considered for publication at ECO-ENA's peer reviewed journals after they go for another peer review process.
- A complete report after the end of the conference would be posted on the conference website with complete transparency.
- Because our fees are not refundable so payment would be only accepted by the conference organizer after acceptance of submitted papers/ articles/ abstracts.
- The personal organizer of this conference is Dr. Ghada G. Mohamed; president of ECO-ENA: Economics & ECO-Engineering Associate, Inc., Canada
- This is an international conference so international scholars/ researchers/ practitioners are welcomed to apply from anywhere in the world.
- Our work as the organizer of this conference is completely transparent and available to all applicants to view.
- After finalizing registration; the organizer sends both the acceptance letter and the receipt of payment with complete information signed by the president of ECO-ENA, Inc., Canada to the conference delegate within three business days from the time of payment.
- The organizer of the conference abides by the ethical codes of contacts. We depend on sending/ receiving messages and attaching files by emails as a record of all our contacts with all delegates.
Offers to our attendees for accommodations >>> Please note that the accommodations and all travelling arrangements are only the conference attendees/ presenters' responsibility
||Saint Luke's Apartments
||1 Bed Aprt
||2 - 4.
||Business Park Apartments
||2 Bed Aprt
||4 - 6.
Offers include all the bills, housekeeping, free WiFi, Parking and 0% VAT.
They can be offered for groups of 2 - 6 attending the conference together.
Tel : +44 333 444 4324 "This is an external contact"
Venue: Lady Margaret Hall, Norham Gardens, Oxford OX2 6QA, UK