The Scientific Journal of Agricultural Economics
The AEF @ ECO-ENA, Inc. sponsors The Scientific Journal of Agricultural Economics; SJAE: ISSN 1923-6514 (On-line): Library & Archive Canada (LAC) Click Here for the journal link at LAC
enlisted as well in :
Dr. May, Daniel
Department of Land, Farm and Agribusiness Management
Harper Adams University
Newport, Shropshire, TF10 8NB
Tel: +44 (0)1952 81 5085
Dr Andrew Watson, Harper Adams University, UK
SJAE: The Scientific Journal of Agricultural Economics
ISSN 1923-6522 = The Scientific Journal of Agricultural Economics (Online)
Editorial Board Alphabetically
- Prof. Dr. Caroline Saunders, Lincoln University, NZ
- Dr Andrew Watson, Harper Adams University, UK
- Dr(c) Ane Ripoll Zagarra, University of Exeter, UK
- Dr Aurelian Mbzibain, University of Wolverhampton, UK
- Dr Bahar Ali Kazmi, Keele University, UK
- Dr Daniel May, Harper Adams University, UK (SJAE Editor-in-Chief)
- Dr Edward Dickin, Harper Adams University, UK
- Prof. Dr Elena Druica, University of Bucharest
- Dr (c) Jason Yip, Birkbeck College, London University, UK
- Dr Jose Roberto Parra, RBB Economics, UK
- Dr Keith Walley, Harper Adams University, UK
- Dr Nicola Randall, Harper Adams University, UK
- Dr(c) Ouarda Dsouli, University of Northampton, UK
- Dr Peter Tait, Lincoln University, NZ
- Dr Priscila Hermida, Oxford University, UK
- Dr(c) Treasa Kearney, Keele University, UK
Call for Papers:
The Scientific Journal of Agricultural Economics; ISSN: 1923-6522 (On-line) : Library & Archive Canada is a new peer-reviewed journal published by ECO-ENA: Economics and ECO-Engineering Associate, Inc., Canada.
The aim of the journal is to publish articles which contribute new research in all areas of agricultural economics and business. The goal of this journal is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding new developments associated with policy trends, international markets of agricultural commodities, farmers’ strategic behavior, economic development in the agricultural sector, etc., and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are invited to contribute to the journal by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the area of agricultural economics and business. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. The economics of agri-food & agriculture.
2. Governmental policies in the agricultural sector.
3. International trade of strategic agricultural goods.
4. Agricultural trade liberalization.
5. Economic development and resources allocations.
6. Farmers’ strategic behaviour in response to policy reforms.
7. Business development and marketing of agricultural goods.
8. Strategies used by farmers to sustain competitive advantage.
9. The economics and business of family run businesses
Papers should be submitted in Word (.doc) format to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the names, affiliations and contact email addresses of the authors shown on the first page only. A corresponding author should be identified. Papers should be not more than 8,000 words and should include an abstract of between 100 and 150 words. A bibliography must be included and all references must be in accordance with Harvard Referencing System conventions. Papers must not have been submitted to or accepted for publication by any other journal.
Harper Adams University, UK
ECO-ENA, Inc.’s Journal Archive
New - Our Journals are related to our conferences - Papers should be discussed in our intellectual symposium to be edited depending on received comments during the conferences - Considered after October 1st, 2016
Best 3-papers at our annual conference of agricultural economics & agribusiness would be considered for publication at our Scientific Journal of Agricultural Economics: ISSN 1923-6522 (Online), Library & Archive Canada
The Third Annual Conference of Agricultural Economics & Agribusiness will be held in LMH, Oxford University, United Kingdom on January 29th, 2017
© ECO-ENA: Economics & ECO-Engineering Associate, Inc.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada