The Scientific Journal of Agricultural Economics
ISSN 1923-6522 = The Scientific Journal of Agricultural Economics (Online): Library and Archive Canada
- Library & Archive Canada legal deposit: Click here
- Copy rights © ECO-ENA: Economics & ECO-Engineering Associate, Inc.®, Canada
Submit Your Paper LAC Open Access
- Executive Director
- Dr. Ghada G. Mohamed
- + 613-799-9235
Editor-in-Chief & Forum Chair
Dr. May, Daniel
Department of Land, Farm and Agribusiness Management
Harper Adams University
Newport, Shropshire, TF10 8NB
Tel: +44 (0)1952 81 5085
Dr Andrew Watson, Harper Adams University, UK
Editorial Board Alphabetically
- Caroline Saunders, Lincoln University, NZ
- Andrew Watson, Harper Adams University, UK
- Ane Ripoll Zagarra, University of Plymouth, UK
- Aurelian Mbzibain, University of Wolverhampton, UK
- Ahmed Abdel-Fattah Mahmoud, Alexandria University, Egypt
- Daniel May, Harper Adams University, UK (SJAE Editor-in-Chief)
- Edward Dickin, Harper Adams University, UK
- Elena Druica, University of Bucharest
- Ghada Mohamed, ECO-ENA, Inc., Canada
- Jason Yip, Birkbeck College, London University, UK
- Jose Roberto Parra, RBB Economics, UK
- Keith Walley, Harper Adams University, UK
- Nicola Randall, Harper Adams University, UK
- Ouarda Dsouli, University of Northampton, UK
- Peter Tait, Lincoln University, NZ
- Treasa Kearney, University of Liverpool, UK
Aims and Scope
The Scientific Journal of Agricultural Economics; ISSN: 1923-6522 (Online): Library & Archive Canada is a new peer-reviewed journal published by ECO-ENA: Economics and ECO-Engineering Associate, Inc., Canada.
The journal aims to publish articles contributing new research in all agricultural economics and business areas. This journal aims to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding new developments associated with policy trends, international markets of agricultural commodities, farmers’ strategic behaviour, economic development in the agricultural sector, etc., and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are invited to contribute to the journal by submitting articles illustrating research results, projects, surveying works, and industrial experiences describing significant agricultural economic and business advances. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. The economics of agri-food & agriculture.
2. Governmental policies in the agricultural sector.
3. International trade of strategic agricultural goods.
4. Agricultural trade liberalization.
5. Economic development and resource allocations.
6. Farmers’ strategic behaviour in response to policy reforms.
7. Business development and marketing of agricultural goods.
8. Strategies used by farmers to sustain competitive advantage.
9. The economics and business of family-run businesses
Papers should be submitted in Word (.doc) format to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the authors' names, affiliations, and contact email addresses shown on the first page only. A corresponding author should be identified. Papers should be no more than 8,000 words and include an abstract of between 100 and 150 words. A bibliography must be included, and all references must follow Harvard Referencing System conventions. Papers must not have been submitted to or accepted for publication by any other journal.
Harper Adams University, UK
Missing editions will be deposited soon
New - Our Journals are related to our conferences - Papers should be discussed in our intellectual symposium to be edited depending on received comments during the conferences - Considered after October 1st, 2016
Best 3- papers at our annual conference of agricultural economics & agribusiness would be considered for publication in our Scientific Journal of Agricultural Economics: ISSN 1923-6522 (Online), Library & Archive Canada
The First Annual Conference of Agricultural Economics & Agribusiness
Venue: UK: University of London; the Senate House
Date: May 30th, 2014 More
The Second Annual Conference of Agricultural Economics & Agribusiness
Venue: USA: Harvard University; The Joseph B. Martin Conference Center
Date: October 30th, 2015 More
The Third Annual Conference of Agricultural Economics & Agribusiness
Venue: LMH: Oxford University; Oxford, United Kingdom
Date: October 29th, 2016 More
The Fourth Annual Conference of Agricultural Economics & Agribusiness
Venue: Hughes Hall (The Council Room), Cambridge University, Cambridge, United Kingdom
Date: February 2nd, 2018. More
The Fifth Annual Conference of Agricultural Economics & Agribusiness
Will be held with the 9th annual conference of economic forum of entrepreneurship & international business.
Venue: LMH, University of Oxford, United Kingdom
Date: February 1st, 2023. Register
The First Annual Conference on Food Waste Reduction
May 3rd, 2023
Venue; Chestnut Conference Centre; University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
Call for 1000 interdisciplinary research works on Food Loss/Waste Reduction
© ECO-ENA: Economics & ECO-Engineering Associate, Inc.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada