Forum of Microfinance, Growth and Sustainable Development
@ ECO-ENA: Economics & ECO-Engineering Associate, Inc.®, Canada
Our annual conference of Microfinance and Sustainable Development is held every year in University of Ottawa, Canada. The conference os organized by ECO-ENA, Inc., Canada
The Scientific Conference of Microfinance and Sustainable Development in Ottawa
The Second Scientific Conference of Microfinance and Sustainable Development in Ottawa
ISBN: 978-1-988081-03-8: E-proceeding: Library & Archive Canada
Venue: University of Ottawa, Ottawa, ON, Canada
Type of Conference: Intellectual Symposium in a Meeting Room
The Conference is organized by:
ECO-ENA: Economics & ECO-Engineering Associate, Inc.®, Canada
Date: June 20th, 2018
Deadline to submit abstract/ paper: March 20th, 2018.
Deadline of presentation fees payment: April 20th, 2018
Conference Registration Fees
A participant with a paper (International)
A participant with a paper (An International Student)
|An attendee/ without a paper (International)
A participant with a paper (Canadian Resident)
A participant with a paper (A Student - Canadian Resident)
An attendee /without a paper (Canadian Resident)
An attendee/ without a paper (A Student - Canadian Resident)
A participant from a country that suffers from wars/ severe crises - Expected to present their research over Skype upon research acceptance.
(Skype Presentations are available for Scholars/ Freelance Researchers who cannot travel to Canada and their papers get accepted for presentations)
Fees are Not-Refundable
Fees include coffee breaks and refreshments
Please note that the conference will be held during the month of Ramadan so a few delegates would be fasting during the day.
The coffee breaks and the refreshments would be available outside the room of the symposium.
Certificates of Presentation/ Attendance would be provided by ECO-ENA, Inc., Canada
All accepted papers would be published in the conference proceeding upon the author (s)'s acceptance.
The accepted participants must present their papers at the conference in order for their papers to be considered for publication in the conference e-proceeding.
The fees should only be paid after receiving an acceptance email of participation.
The conference delegate is completely responsible for his/ her travel accommodation/ expenses/ documentations. We don't send invitation letters. We only send acceptance letters upon acceptance.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Click on this link for payment
Registration Form: Use the form below for registration
Venue: University of Ottawa: 90 University, Lounge # 152 - Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1N 1H3
Our Conferences’ General Policies:
- Please note that getting a visa for international delegates is only the responsibility of the international delegate. ECO-ENA, Inc., Canada provides only acceptance letters upon finalizing registration and conference (non-refundable) fees payment by the delegate.
- If you are a participant to the conference please don’t proceed for payment unless you receive an acceptance email from the conference chair because all fees are non-refundable according to our financial policy.
- Please note that ECO-ENA, Inc. International Conferences are small selective conferences. We aim to compile intellectual material for discussions and publications.
- Postgraduate students can also find a chance in our conferences to revise their papers by listening to comments of other scholars from different Universities and different countries.
- Please note that according to our new attendance policy after January 15th, 2014 we accept registrations of attendees from the host country of the conference only (Or from countries that don't require that complicated traveling documents to attend the conference) while we accept participation with original intellectual work from anywhere in the world.
- In order for the accepted paper/ article to be included in the conference final proceeding at least one author is expected to attend the conference and to present his/ her paper after finalizing registration. All comments by discussants should be considered for the final publication at the conference e-proceeding.
New - Considered after October 1st, 2016
Best 3- papers of any of our international conferences would be considered for publication at our scientific peer reviewed journals after they go for another peer revision.
The Journal of International Business & Economic Affairs: ISSN 1916-8748 (Online), Library & Archive Canada.
The Scientific Journal of Agricultural Economics: ISSN 1923-6522 (Online), Library & Archive Canada
The Canadian Journal of Islamic Economics & Islamic Finance: ISSN 2292-0579 (On-line): Library & Archive Canada
Criteria of Selection:
For complete manuscripts submissions:
1. The manuscript must be original.
2. The manuscript must completely avoid all types of plagiarism according to the APA regulations.
3. All references must be written according to the APA citations.
4. The manuscript must follow all scientific regulations of a scientific research paper according to the APA style.
For Abstracts Submissions:
1. Only abstracts submissions would be considered for Panel Discussion Sessions.
2. The abstract must follow the APA style of writing an abstract of a research paper/ an article.
3. The topic and the title must be relevant to the conference themes.
Integrity and Ethical Codes
- Only the chairs of the conference accept/ decline submissions according to the criteria of selections mentioned above.
- After finalizing registration and paying the required conference fee; accepted submissions would be included in the final program of the conference.
- This conference is about intellectual meetings that include scholars in the same/ in relevant field (s), freelance researchers and practitioners. The participant must present before a few of those scholars/ researchers. Comments would be received during the conference would help in improving the submitted work. All accepted manuscripts would be equally considered for publication in the conference e-proceeding. The best three manuscripts would be considered for publication at ECO-ENA's peer reviewed journals after they go for another peer review process.
- A complete report after the end of the conference would be posted on the conference website with complete transparency.
- Because our fees are not refundable so payment would be only accepted by the conference organizer after acceptance of submitted papers/ articles/ abstracts.
- The organizer of this conference is ECO-ENA: Economics & ECO-Engineering Associate, Inc., Canada
- This is an international conference so international scholars/ researchers/ practitioners are welcomed to apply from anywhere in the world.
- Our work as the organizer of this conference is completely transparent and available to all applicants to view.
- After finalizing registration; the organizer sends both the acceptance letter and the receipt of payment with complete information signed by the president of ECO-ENA, Inc., Canada to the conference delegate within three business days from the time of payment.
- The organizer of the conference abides by the ethical codes of contacts. We depend on sending/ receiving messages and attaching files by emails as a record of all our contacts with all delegates.