The Fourth Annual Conference of Islamic Economics & Islamic Finance
Venue: Chestnut Conference Centre; The Armoury Room; Toronto University, Canada
Date: Thursday, November, 1st, 2018
ECO-ENA: Economics & ECO-Engineering Associate, Inc., Canada
ISSN: 2292-0560 = The Annual Conference of Islamic Economics & Islamic Finance
ISBN: 978-1-988081-07-6 = The Fourth Annual Conference of Islamic Economics & Islamic Finance
E-proceeding at Library & Archive Canada
Conference Type: Intellectual Symposium in a Meeting Room
Conference Keynote Speakers:
Rodney Wilson; Professor, Durham University, UK
& International Centre for Education in Islamic Finance, Malaysia
"Risk management by Islamic banks"
Benjamin Geva, Professor, Osgoode Hall Law SchoolYork University, Canada
“Pledged land’s harvested produce under the Talmud’
Ghada G. Mohamed, Research Chair, ECO-ENA, Canada
“The Economic Management in the Cradle of Islam’
Presenters are from Malaysia, Indonesia, Egypt, Canada, USA, UK, KSA, Iran, Germany, China, Bangladesh, etc.
Jamshid Karimov, School of Economics and Finance, Massey University, New Zealand
“Shari'ah Compliance Requirements and the Cost of Equity Capital”
Aminu Sikiru Olanrewaju, School of Management, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
“Expanding the Waqf Horizon Through Fintech: The Industry 4.0 Wave”
Ivan Mugarura Tusiime, Financial Management, School of Accounting, Dongbei University of Finance and Economics, China
“Are Islamic stocks subject to oil price risk exposure? The Case of U.S firms”
Ninik Sri Rahayu, Department of Oriental Studies, Faculty of Arts and Humanities, University of Cologne, Germany
“The Dynamic Approach of Baitul Maal Wat Tamwil (BMT) in Empowering Women: Evidence from Indonesia”
Raja Daouah, University of Cadi Ayyad, Morocco & University of Basel, Switzerland
“How do Small and Medium Enterprises react to the introduction of Islamic Finance in Morocco?”
Mansour Khalili Araghi , Faculty of Economics; University of Tehran, Iran
"The Role of Islamic Financial Instruments in the Iranian Economy; a Theoretical and Experimental Approach"
Zahra Amirhosseini, Department of Financial Management, Islamic Azad University, Iran
“Effect of Financing on Liquidity Risk of the Bank in Iran”
Nirmala Moktan Gurung & Ranjit Pakhrin, Pancha Buddha Sub-Remittance Company, Nepal
“Linkages between Real Sector and Financial Sector in Nepal: A Vector Error Correction Model”
Coulibaly Massita, Institute National Polytechnique Felix Houphouet Biogny, Canada
“THE DETERMINANTS OF ISLAMIC FINANCE IN WEST AFRICA: THE CASE OF COTE D’IVOIRE"
Zakir Hossain Shalim , Department of Dawah and Islamic Studies, Islamic Arabic University, Bangladesh
Islamic life insurance (Family Takaful) in Practice: A Study of Syarikat Takaful Malaysia Keluarga Berhad (STMKB)”
- Abulizi Abudureheman, KSA
- Anh Quan Nguyen, Thailand
- Amer Omer, Sudan
- Ola Eltigani, Sudan
- Elmoiz Ismail Mahmoud Ismail, Sudan
- Osama Mohamed Abdalla Elhassan, Sudan
- Mohammed Hassan Mohamed Youssif, Sudan
- Taj-Alsir Ahmed Mohamed, Sudan
- Namirembe Agnes, Uganda
- Fatemeh Fakhari, Iran
- Ribenson Bonhomme, Haiti
- Elie Michee Kemgang Nana, Cameroon
- Ssemwogerere Charles, Uganda
- Nakato Haawa, Uganda
- Abdulmalik Sadiq, Germany
- Felix Maditka Panzu, The Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Jadalhak Adam, Ghana
Conference Chair: Ghada Mohamed, ECO-ENA, Inc., Canada
Call for Abstracts/ Manuscripts
Scholars, freelance researchers and PhD candidates are invited to submit their abstracts/ manuscripts in the field of Islamic Economics, Islamic Finance, Religious Economics, Ethical Business and all related domains to be considered for presentation at the 4th Annual Conference of Islamic Economics & Islamic Finance that will be held in Chestnut Conference Centre, Toronto University, Toronto on November 1st, 2018.
Abstract Submission: July 30th, 2018
Manuscripts Submission: August 20th, 2018
Presentation fees payment: August 30th, 2018
Late presentation fees payment: September 30th, 2018 (10% more)
Attendance fees payment: October 30th, 2018
Date of posting the tentative program: October 3rd, 2018
Date of posting the final program: October 12th, 2018
Click Here for the Conference Program >>>
Conference Registration Non-Refundable Fees
New: May 18th, 2018
For Canadian Resident (In Canadian Dollars) >>>
Presentation fees: CAD 420
Presentation fees (student): CAD 320
Over-Skype Presentation (Any): CAD: 280
Attendance Fees: CAD 120
Attendance fees (Student): CAD 60
For International Applicants (In American Dollars) >>>
Presentation fees: USD 420
Presentation fees (student): USD 320
Over-Skype Presentation (Any): USD: 280
Attendance Fees: USD 120
Fees include refreshments the whole day
Fees are not refundable. Please view the conference policy before finalizing registration.
Click here for the accepted ways of payment >>>
The Initial Registration Form:
Click here for the accepted ways of payment >>>
Our Conferences’ main policies:
- Please note that getting a visa for international delegates is only the responsibility of the international delegate. ECO-ENA, Inc., Canada provides only acceptance letters upon finalizing registration and conference (non-refundable) fees payment by the delegate.
- If you are a participant to the conference please don’t proceed for payment unless you receive an acceptance email from the conference chair because all fees are non-refundable according to our financial policy.
- Please note that ECO-ENA, Inc. International Conferences are small scientific conferences. We aim to compile intellectual material for discussions and publications.
- Postgraduate students can also find a chance in our conferences to revise their papers by listening to comments of other scholars from different Universities and different countries.
- Please note that according to our new attendance policy after January 15th, 2014 we accept registrations of attendees from the host country of the conference only (Or from countries that don't require that complicated traveling documents to attend the conference) while we accept participation with original intellectual work from anywhere in the world.
- In order for the accepted paper/ article to be included in the conference final proceeding at least one author is expected to attend the conference and to present his/ her paper after finalizing registration. All comments by discussants should be considered for the final publication at the conference e-proceeding.
New - Considered after October 1st, 2016
Best 3- papers of any of our international conferences would be considered for publication at our scientific peer reviewed journals after they go for another peer revision.
The Journal of International Business & Economic Affairs: ISSN 1916-8748 (Online), Library & Archive Canada.
The Scientific Journal of Agricultural Economics: ISSN 1923-6522 (Online), Library & Archive Canada
The Canadian Journal of Islamic Economics & Islamic Finance: ISSN 2292-0579 (On-line): Library & Archive Canada
Criteria of Selection:
For complete manuscripts submissions:
1. The manuscript must be original.
2. The manuscript must completely avoid all types of plagiarism according to the APA regulations.
3. All references must be written according to the APA citations.
4. The manuscript must follow all scientific regulations of a scientific research paper according to the APA style.
For Abstracts Submissions:
1. Only abstracts submissions would be considered for Panel Discussion Sessions.
2. The abstract must follow the APA style of writing an abstract of a research paper/ an article.
3. The topic and the title must be relevant to the conference themes.
Integrity and Ethical Codes
- Only the chairs of the conference accept/ decline submissions according to the criteria of selections mentioned above.
- After finalizing registration and paying the required conference fee; accepted submissions would be included in the final program of the conference.
- This conference is about intellectual meetings that include scholars in the same/ in relevant field (s), freelance researchers and practitioners. The participant must present before a few of those scholars/ researchers. Comments would be received during the conference would help in improving the submitted work. All accepted manuscripts would be equally considered for publication in the conference e-proceeding. The best three manuscripts would be considered for publication at ECO-ENA's peer reviewed journals after they go for another peer review process.
- A complete report after the end of the conference would be posted on the conference website with complete transparency.
- Because our fees are not refundable so payment would be only accepted by the conference organizer after acceptance of submitted papers/ articles/ abstracts.
- The organizer of this conference is ECO-ENA: Economics & ECO-Engineering Associate, Inc., Canada
- This is an international conference so international scholars/ researchers/ practitioners are welcomed to apply from anywhere in the world.
- Our work as the organizer of this conference is completely transparent and available to all applicants to view.
- After finalizing registration; the organizer sends both the acceptance letter and the receipt of payment with complete information signed by the president of ECO-ENA, Inc., Canada to the conference delegate within three business days from the time of payment.
- The organizer of the conference abides by the ethical codes of contacts. We depend on sending/ receiving messages and attaching files by emails as a record of all our contacts with all delegates.
Toronto Transit Tourism in Toronto
Hotels in Toronto Nearest Hotel Conference Poster
Time zone converter for overseas presentations
All rights reserved
ECO-ENA, Inc.'s Islamic Economics & Islamic Finance Forum
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada